Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thinkin'.....

I was stalking my regulars on Facebook tonight and it hit me that everyone is taking the bar exam next week! My heart aches and leaps for them- on one hand, the chapter is drawing to a close and it's the end of a long hard journey-- but on the other hand I know the panic that is setting into their heads and hearts. There's a mini-nervous break down happening somewhere with some poor bar taking soul. I'm saying prayers for all of you m'dears. Remember, take a deep breath, keep your nose to the grind and don't panic (too much) because it's all survivable. I look back over this old blog and I see the sheer panic of all of it in my posts and I'm reminded of just how silly all of the worry was, You guys are going to do GREAT!

In other news, we are all moved into our new house.....FINALLY! The new TV and cable was installed and delivered on Monday afternoon and the office is finally moved from Conway. I am sitting at my computer after going through files and organizing everything. I really think this was the best purchase we could have made, with a baby coming it will allow me to work from home and give me an opportunity to not miss too many beats when it comes to my work. I'm telling ya, God has a plan and I am blessed.

Justin is leaving tomorrow for a boys in Atlanta with some of his old fraternity brothers and I am heading to NC to spend a lil QT with my fam and do a lil shopping for the house. My mom and I have already planned out a trip to IKEA followed by a quick stop at South Park Mall in Charlotte and I maybe a little Cheesecake Factory for dinner....I mean if we have time and all!

Happy Girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

This post was interesting, how long did it take you to write?