Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy

So it's Friday night and I'm laying in my bed, vegging out, and watching "What Not to Wear" and I am LOVING EVERY SECOND of it! The only thing that could make it any better -- is if Justin were laying beside me. I think that this is the 1st weekend I have spent at home in Myrtle in months. I feel like all I've done is travel like a crazy girl and this weekend is all about just relaxing and getting a lil me back.

My job is going F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S-L-Y! I feel so at home and good about what we are doing and trying to achieve at the firm and it makes my heart happy to know that I have a good person for a boss. His whole family is great: him, his wife and his kids. They are all just great. I'm learning so much and he gives me an opportunity to put my 2 cents in. I've finally found exactly where I need to be.

Justin is studying for the bar exam in Columbia and I am LOVING that he is finally in the same state as I am! He's stressed out and going through all that is the bar exam but he is surviving and doing well. He finally gets why I was such a mess last summer.

Last weekend one of my good friends Johnathan Minga got married in TN! Let me first say this, Minga is one of the best men I know. He is good, kind, thoughtful, sweet and genuine. And he found a girl that is just as lovely and great as he is and it was a true gift to be able to witness their marriage. It was great to see friends from law school too. Gosh, I miss my law school friends. Next weekend is Janet and Thomas' wedding in Asheville and I am BEYOND excited about the upcoming nuptuals!!! I feel like I had a hand in the whole thing --- I mean I did get the 2 of them together! Ah!!!! YAY!!! A ton of our law school friends will be there for the weekend and I my heart leaps at the idea of seeing their lil faces.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to go sit on the beach, read my new Grisham book and just "Being." I think I need a little ME time and I'm excited.

XOXOXO

No comments: