Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A New START!

Today I started my new job!!! And it went great. After leaving my last job I was actually bombarded with 3 job offers and I ended up taking a job with a solo guy that made me feel super comfortable and was just a nice guy who was normal. He and his wife (and his kids) are all just great and I am so thankful that God has placed such a fantastic opportunity in my life.

I'm looking forward to Katy's Bridal Shower this weekend! Mom and I have been planning feverishly, trying to make everything just perfect for my baby sister. We have 65 ladies coming to the house for a fabulous shin-dig. I can't wait to post pics of all the fun.

Justin starts Bar Prep class in Columbia next week. I was thinking back about being nervous about starting my preparation for the bar exam and all of the craziness that ensued. I do not envy him one bit. The bar exam is one of those things you would not wish on your worst enemy. AH! THE PRESSURE! But the pressure makes the diamond, right? I know he will do just fine and has nothing to worry about.

Off to watch the Real Housewives of NYC!

XOXO

No comments: