Friday, September 26, 2008

Feeling Better

I've appeared to come out of my FUNK! Which is super exciting because feeling low is no bueno. Working for my parents is going well. It gives me an opportunity to spend some QT with the rents and learn what they do on a whole different level. I came to Grundy this weekend to visit Justin and go to his formal with him. I know this sounds crazy but I really love Grundy. It's been raining here and Justin and I have been cleaning his apartment and cooking all afternoon. Ah! Sleeping in and cooking.......what a fab day!
Last night when I arrived I was greeted with a dozen roses, my favorite candy (chocolate and skittles). I am such a lucky girl.

Back to nesting for now.

1 comment:

The Beaver Bunch said...

I can't wait to hear that you've passed the bar. Hope you are doing well.

Love!