Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reflection

Wowzers! It's been almost 2 months since I've taken the bar and life has been....well NUTS to say the least.

First, let's talk about the bar exam. It's over! Thank God! It was the absolute hardest 3 days of my life but......it's over. All the preparation, all the hard work, all the sweat and tears and ........it's over. It's the weirdest experience, one that I have never felt. The 2 days of essay questions were brutal but I forged through, prayed to God for clarity and made the best of 24 hours of test taking. The MBE section really got me though.....it was like nothing I had ever seen before and inside I panicked a lil but the upside to the madness is that everyone else had the same feeling. I think that the MBE test givers are pissed with BARBRI and PMBR and decided to throw the biggest curve ball ever.........AH!!!!!!! Again, it's over and yet I can't quit dwelling on it. I guess it doesn't help that I have dreams every other night that I screwed up. Oh well, it's over! Letting go is half the battle and one of which I haven't conquored quite yet.

After the bar exam, Justin and I went to Myrtle and met my family for a great week of fun, sun and relaxing. It was just what my very very tired body needed. I think I slept till 2pm for 3 days straight. I was just completely zonked!

After Myrtle we came back to Thomasville for a couple days to gather my thoughts and get a lil organized before heading to Knoxville to meet J's family. They were fantastic, YAY! You never know when you walk into a new family but they were super sweet and I was so grateful to feel comfy with all of them. I should have known that anyone that could raise such an amazing man would be equally as great.

After Knoxville, we headed to Grundy and got Justin moved into his new apartment and got him all settled in to start his last year of law school! I see him every weekend but it's just not enough and I miss him terribly! 8 more months of lawyer school and LIFE BEGINS!

I've been working for my parents and sending out resumes while I wait to hear back from the SC bar exam results. The wait is KILLING me! NC's came back 2 weeks ago and it made my stomache flutter with nervousness. My most favoritest people in the world passed and I am super happy for all of them! YaY! Congrats Janet, Bobby, Ashley, Bridgette, Michaela and Derek!! So happy for you guys!

I've been saying a lil prayer for all of us that are still waiting! I pray that we all do well!

Well, the blogging is done for the night.............

More to come in the craziness that I call life............

No comments: