Thursday, September 18, 2008

Figuring it OUT!

It's the craziest thing, I'm the absolute most happy I've ever been and yet the saddest at the same time. Is this possible? I've been doing a LOT of praying and self reflection and I think I know why I'm in this fit of mini depression.

1. Justin is 4 hours away from me and that just makes my heart hurt thinking about it. While I see him every weekend, it just isn't enough! I can't wait for the day that I get to wake up to his silly sleepy eyes every morning!

2. The bar results are looming in the distance and it's like my life is in limbo..... Will I find a job? Will I be able to make my student loan payment come January? Will I pass the bar? The unsureness of it all is killing me. I've always been the type of girl who has a plan, who's organized, who knows what's around every corner and is prepared to take anything head on. But this feeling is SO different. I feel so unsure about myself and my career path. I pray that God has a plan for me and I just need to let go and listen.

3. My life is in transit. I'm living with my parent's again, which is a huge change considering I haven't ever really lived at home since I was 18 years old. I love being home! Don't get me wrong- I LOVE IT! But on the same note...it's not MINE anymore. There's no place for my bedroom suite, my dishes, my linens, etc. and I am just so ready to settle down into a place with my own lil space in the world.

So, in a nut shell - I'm a big ole' ball of confusion.....and it's all gonna be A-Okay!

Oh! Marta passed the bar! Yay! That's wonderful and I'm super happy for my crazy lil pint of Ben and Jerrys!

Enough for tonight....

-Ames-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://napelavu.builtfree.org/tekywid.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money