Monday, July 21, 2008

GROUNDHOG'S DAY

Bill Murray's Got NOTHING on US! Every day is the same. Wake up: eat, coffee, brush teeth, take adderall & excedrine/alieve, study for hrs, more coffee, eat a piece of fruit, study some more, maybe eat dinner, study some more, more coffee, attempt to drink water to hydrate, study again, contemplate silently either a) killing myself out of complete fear and stress (joke) or b)get in car and drive....continuously in 1 direction w/o looking back. The good news---- this craziness ends in 10 days. In 10 days life will get semi-normal again. I'm getting anxious, nervous, there's fit of crying at least once a night but it's ALMOST over and Kristie and I have done the work, studied the material and haven't let up for a second. It's all up to God now, and that's just fine with us.

-A-

2 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

YAY...the big count down :-)

I think you need to come and run with me one night once all of this is over...pound out all that yuck-o stress. I mean it!

The Beaver Bunch said...

Seriously, waiting to hear SOMETHING!