Monday, July 14, 2008

Feeling the Burn

Today, I threw out all the food in our apartment that wasn't healthy. I've felt like crap for the last 2 weeks and I decided it was because I was clepto-eating everything NOT GOOD for me! Chocolate, Chips, Cookies, Candy, Cokes --- ALL GONE! ha! the 5 C's were bringing me down. I went to the grocery store and picked up tons of fresh veggies and fruits to keep us healthy for the next 2 weeks.

Today was Sales and I feel really good about the subject. I took the afternoon and went over Contracts as well and did some practice MBE ?s and was hitting about 75% which is pretty good. Tim came by and we traded some outlines and charts and while he was here he showed me a video and it was just what I needed to feel - well - crappy. A headache and no sleep has had me down a little today. Here's the video. Watch and enjoy!! I think it will bring a smile to your face. This is LAWYER SCHOOL all wrapped up in a song!



Tonight I'm going to narrow down my Remedies outline and hand write the Sales outline. Lots to do!!!! Kristie and I were discussing earlier -- if only the bar were based on all the "case law" we've learned from watching EVERY Law & Order ever made?! I would be sure to pass with flying colors.

It's almost over......

Thank God.

-Amy-

No comments: