Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ah!


The past week has been a bit nuts! Myrtle Beach caught fire!!! OMG! It's a wildfire that has been burning for over a week now and they are saying it could burn until Fall. Here's a picture from my neighborhood. Part of our golf course caught fire.

I went home to NC to spend time with my family and to get away from all this yucky smoke. It's still pretty bad in the morning. I feel so sorry for all those that lost their homes- over 45 people lost their homes, cars and stuff.

This week has been one of transition. I'm trying to find my "footing" as my brother would say and I'm trying figure out exactly where and what I want in life. I think I'm just going to pray about it and wait. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and let things happen.

Cheers to good things for everyone.


Amy

2 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

that's incredible Amy. WOW...burning until fall...you better protect those lungs, girl!

A New Gentleman said...

That's scary scary. Don't get crispy. Run from the flames! But on the upside, if you buy a gas mask/collection of surgical masks you'll manage to protect the lungs and avoid the swine flu. ;)