Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just Life

Ah, I feel like my life has been so crazy the last couple of days. So much to do, so little time.

Today I sent a package to Tony, a friend of mine from law school who is stationed in Iraq (his 2nd tour of duty) Tony amazes me. Tony did his 1st stint in Iraq before he went to law school and during our 1L year got sent to New Orleans for like 6 weeks to help with Hurricane Katrina, 2L year he got sent to Arizona for border patrol so when he got through 3L year without the big call up- we all let out a sigh of relief! And then at graduation he found out he would be shipped out for over a year right after the bar exam. He passed the TN bar and off he went! So all of us in our law school class have been sending him little packages to let him know we love him and how proud we are to call him our friend. And to top it all off - he's such a good man with a great heart!

I had a phone interview for my potential new job and I am so excited. It went great! We are having a sit down on Thursday afternoon to discuss the specifics! YAY! I'm super duper excited! Can you tell?

This weekend is going to be nuts. Friday morning I'm heading to Grundy to see Justin and attend a party that the Dean of the law school is throwing. I'm excited to see some of my favoritest people in the world. (and yes I know favoritest is not a word) Saturday morning Justin and I are going to an auction and then heading to Knoxville, TN to see Justin's family and go to the UT Orange and White game.

So that's my life for the past couple days. Nothing too deep, just life.

No comments: