Thursday, April 9, 2009

A New Outlook

Wow, I haven't posted since I found out my Bar Results! Forgive me for letting so much time go by. A lot has happened since October 31, 2008! I've worked for a firm that worked on the FTC Country Wide litigation - which to be quite honest was SUPER boring but very lucrative! In January I took a job with a firm doing criminal defense and personal injury. What an experience!!!! While I cannot go into details on just how crazy the entire 3 1/2 month experience was I did learn a lot.

I learned that my gut instinct is pretty right on. I learned that kindness goes a very long way. I learned that no matter what station people are at in life, they deserve kindness and respect. I reaffirmed everything I think I knew deep down in my heart, everything my parents have taught me in business over the years. Kindness and good manners go a long way in life and they are free.

I'm living in Myrtle Beach, finding my place and patiently waiting for Justin to graduate. God is good and I am blessed.

Amy

No comments: