Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's the Weekend!

I'm exhausted! Kristie and I stayed up til 2am working on Evidence and Torts, memorizing outlines/notecards and doing questions last night! I didn't wake up until 8:40am and rushed around and was 5mins late to class. The work is paying off though. Our numbers are looking better and now we are averaging between 70-75% which is really good. I came home after class, reviewed Contracts. Now I'm cleaning up and patiently awaiting Justin's arrival! Tonight is the James Taylor concert and I'm the happiest girl in the world, not just because I'm going to a great concert but because I have finally found a man that is fantastic, kind and I love him. Life is good and I feel blessed.

Much to do before I leave for the weekend!

I'll post some pics when I get back from NC!

-Ames-

No comments: