Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Great Weekend!

Justin and I went to the James Taylor concert on Thursday night in Charlotte and it was FANTASTIC! It may have been the best concert I've ever been to! This was my graduation present from Justin and it was the best gift ever. We had great seats, the weather was perfect and the music was groovin'. Such a GREAT time! Here are some pics of the night!

After the concert we headed to my good ole hometown of Thomasville. Justin got the full T-ville experience, complete with a visit to Safari. Friday night we went to Salisbury for Keagan and John's pre-wedding party/shower. It was so nice to see everyone and spend a lil time with Katy, Keagan and Brittany. After the party we headed to Liberty for drinks and live music with Brandon, Katy and Daniel. FUN! It was so great to hang out with my brother. It had been too long and a lil QT was in order.

Brittany, Keagan, Me, Katy and Lyndsay

Saturday me, Justin, Mom and Dad headed back to Charlotte for Kaitlin's Wedding and it was FANTABULOUS! The wedding was held at this great lil church in downtown and the reception was at the Westin. We had such a great time! Kaitlin was breathtakingly beautiful, the food and drinks were to die for and the company was impeccables! Dad and John got the LOVE TRAIN going and it was a HOOT!



Here's one of Dad and John!


Mom and I (I think we may look a tiny bit alike! Don't ya think?)


Justin and I

We ended up staying the night at the Westin and heading back to Columbia on Sunday afternoon. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

The fun ended on Sunday when I got back. Studying commenced upon arrival and today was class from 9am-12noon and then Contracts studying and typing outlines and notecards. Ah, Back to the GRIND! My break was short but much needed. It's almost 3 am and it's been a long day. Thank you God for blessing me with family and friends that love and support me in all my endeavors. I'm blessed beyond words and I am grateful.

-a-

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Amy...Thanks for the link. I have tried to sell thing on Etsy but have not had much luck?!? It is hard in the internet crafting world. I might try posting some of my cards and invitations to Etsy soon. Congratulations on graduating and GOOD Luck on the bar! I am trying to start a side invitation/photography business. It is hard to get my name out in Thomasville but I am trying. If you know anyone who is interested pass my info along. The new website is www.inspirationturndesign.com . If you have any suggestions on how to get some business around the T-ville please let me know.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.