Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another Weekend of Weddings!

Tonight was Keagan and John's wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL! It was held at "Childress Winery" in Lexington, NC and it was absolutely gorgeous! Yes, it was a tiny bit hot (99 degrees) but it was so worth the sweaty thighs to see 2 cute people (whom I set up) get married and find something that's worth celebrating. It was beyond words GREAT to see all of my best friends, the kids I've grown up with, the people and families that appreciate and love us. Seeing Hekhuis, Chris, Todd, Keagan, Brittany, Tyler and all of their families was the biggest treat. Growing up with this amazing group of people has lef my memory jogged of all the fun and hijinx, a smile wide across my face and my heart warm -- because I have people that love me in spite of myself! They support and revere all that I do in life and hug and hold me when I need it the most.

This summer - while crazy ridden with studying like a maniac - has also taught me how much I love my family and friends. I have 2 parents and 2 siblings that love and support me through every whim in life. I have friends that pick me up when I fall and brush my knees when I've made mistakes and I have a man that loves me just for me. Now that is a life worth living. And most of all! God has granted me the wisdom and insight to recognize just how much love I have in my life. I know countless people that wonder or stumble through their day to day existence and seem hopeless - and yet they don't see the people around them that care and love them the most. I, m'dears am the most luckiest, blessed girl in the world because I recognize, appreciate and thank God everyday for those people in my life.

I met a kid I've heard a lot about in the past couple of years........and I have a feeling we will be great friends! A love of literature........yep good friends.

Justin is in Portugal this week and I'm missing him to pieces. I know he is making great memories and I am beyond excited for him.

Here are some pics from Keag and John's wedding........

The Winery!


Me, Katy, Hekhuis, Brandon, Todd and Chris

John and Keagan!

Chris and I


This is my 2nd and last weekend of home.........
Back to the books in the morning............
The bar exam is calling my name and it's in need of a lil butt kicking

-Amy-

No comments: