Monday, June 9, 2008

Damn you Chemerinsky!!! And the Horse You Rode In On!!!

Constitutional Law Expert: Professor Erwin Chemerinsky!


So, after spending the last 7 hours trying to go through good ole Constitutional Law (god) Chemerinsky's outline for the MBE I'm left feeling officially suicidal :) 50 pages of dry, 1/2 explained nonsense!

Why can't Stewie Harris teach the BARBRI course? I seemed to get his gist of the subject just fine!? I'm wading through this mess of stuff but I know I will conquer it --- er---eventually! I've decided to call it a night and hit the sack. Sitting up until 3am is doing me absolutely NO good. My goal is to wake up around 6:30am and go for a walk. I think I need to clear my head before BARBRI in the mornings and a lil exercise never hurt anyone. I think if I start getting to bed earlier, I won't feel as BLAH all day and require so much coffee.

Tomorrow's goal: Finish the Con Law Outline, Unpack, Eat Healthy, Exercise a lil, do 50 MBE questions and get in bed before 12midnight. I think this is completely attainable.

It's funny, as I read through this Con Law stuff - while I might not know the technical word for why the right answer is right --- at the end of it - they're RIGHT! I feel confident in what good ole Stewie taught me 2nd year and I'm praying it all starts coming back to me!

Oh, I heard from Justin tonight- he's in Portugal and having a fantabulous time!! I'm so excited for him! He said that the internet wasn't free and it was super expensive so he would contact me in about 2 days through email with details of the fun that's ensuing! Yay for making a memory!

Good night m'dears!

AMY

No comments: