Monday, June 30, 2008

Ah!

So, after 2 hours at the eye doctor I now can pinpoint what and why I'm getting these dizzy and nausious spells! My eyes! I have an astigmatism and it's causing my eyes to strain- thus causing the dizziness and fits of nausia. Yea- new glasses for this girl. I also don't blink enough and it's causing my eyes to dry out and a film to accumulate on my eyeballs. YUCK! Ok, so the up side to all of this is - I AM NOT JUST GOING CRAZY! Thank you Jesus!

Today was all about Partnerships and the material was not bad at all. I did really well in Prof. Murray's class (A-) and all of those silly business classes in undergrad are paying off! Today I'm studying Remedies some more - trying to get down the details and then doing some more Crim Law and Evidence MBE questions.

Oh! Carol called from ASL today and informed me that out of all the diplomas mine was the only one messed up - well of course it was. Amy's (Murphy's) Law hits again. No worries though because a replacement has been ordered. I told her that in the big picture - so not a big deal and to quit worrying about it- if she wanted to worry about something, worry about me tackling the SC bar.

Ok, back to Remedies m'dears........Thanks for all the love and prayers......They are greatly appreciated!!

-Amy-

No comments: