Friday, June 27, 2008

Falling to Pieces...

So I think this whole "bar thing" has my body going to hell in a hand basket (did I say that right?) I was plucking my eyebrows last night - it was a must--- and I realized my hair is falling out again!! I went through a period of 6 months when I was 19 years old when this happened. It's a little frightening. The doctor called me in some high powered prenatal vitamins for the hair today, hopefully it will counter act whatever stress my body is going through. He also put me on some medicine for the migraines as well. My lil body just is in a tizzy and I'm not feeling so hot. I got really dizzy tonight while I was at Wal-mart searching for yet another printer cartridge. (I've been through 3 since I've been here) Please say a lil prayer for me!!

Today we went over Insurance Law and I actually really liked the material. I've decided that Insurance law is the bastard child of Contracts and Remedies. 7 hours of class was a little much but not too bad.

Tomorrow is Corporations but more importantly Kristie's Birthday! Happy 28th Sweet Girl!!

Off to bed--------

Amy

1 comment:

Lindsey Broere said...

Amy...bless your heart!

You should looking into investing in some OPC 3. It LITERALLY is a miracle drink. Its a powder that you can mix in juice or water and it aids your body in recovery...its full of anti-oxidants. Sounds like you may need some of that with all the stress you are going through.

I'm praying for you. When is your bar exam, btw?